CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – WATERLOO
Customer Service Representative
Why Crawford? We believe in leading by example – at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including Registered Pension Plan; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Close to Public Transit:
Evening and weekend shifts only
Minimum of 20 hours per week
This is an evening and weekend position. The successful applicant will act as the initial contact for client and customer inquiries. A Customer Service Representative is responsible for the intake of new claims, primarily auto and property claims. This includes documenting new claim details on behalf of insurance companies, providing the insured with immediate assistance required at the time of the call, and assigning new claims to the appropriate insurance company. The shifts can be anytime from Sunday to Sunday between the hours of 4pm-1am. We have a multitude of flexible shift options with built in incentives that create win-win schedules for our clients and our employees.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Evening and weekend availability required
- Strong computer skills including Office 365 or Office 2013 and a willingness to learn new programs/systems
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- A flexible team player with strong problem solving abilities and commitment to quality
- Previous Call Centre experience is an asset
- Previous Customer Service experience is an asset
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
- Past experience in customer service, client service, contact centre representative, call centre agent, claims intake specialist and administration is considered an asset
- part-time hours
How to Apply:
Apply on-line: https://canada-crawco.icims.com/jobs/9781/ca--client-service-representative/job We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our Culture: People taking care of people. It’s that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients’ policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first. We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE. At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset that’s inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.