CUSTOMER SERVICE – GUELPH
UPS (Stone Road location)
Close to Public Transit:
30 hours per week
The ideal candidate will have:
- Retail sales experience
- Strong computer skills
- Able to lift 40 to 50 + pounds regularly
- Friendly and professional appearance
- Willingness to think outside the box (or inside it!) in order to problem solve
- As well as some management experience.
- In an ever-changing environment, our best candidate will be able to think on their feet to identify any potential issues and resolutions, problem solve and communicate effectively to both other employees and our clients.
- Answering phones and emails professionally and accurately
- Packing, processing, and shipping national and international packages
- Informing clients of promotional events and potential cross selling features to their benefit
- Quoting, printing, and finishing print jobs
- Processing point-of-sale transactions and balancing end of day till
- Tidying, vacuuming, stocking supplies, and placing service calls as necessary
- Faxing, copying, and scanning on demand for clients
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume via email to Sue Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.