Customer Service – Guelph
The UPS Store
Are you looking for an environment where you can grow your professional skills? Want a job with flow, productivity and stability? Ready to join a team that supports each other and our clients? We are looking for a Sales Associate in the Guelph and surrounding area with enthusiasm for customer service to join our team. Our collaborative atmosphere is about learning and helping each other grow; a genuinely helpful person will fit right in!
Close to Public Transit:
32 to 40 hours per week, primarily Tuesday to Saturday.
$15 to $16.50/hr
- Answering phones and emails professionally and accurately
- Packing, processing, and shipping national and international packages
- Informing clients of promotional events and potential cross selling features to their benefit
- Quoting, printing, and finishing print jobs
- Processing point-of-sale transactions and balancing end of day till
- Tidying, vacuuming, stocking supplies, and placing service calls as necessary
- Faxing, copying, and scanning on demand for clients
- The ideal candidate will have retail sales experience, strong computer skills, able to lift 40 to 50 + pounds regularly, friendly and professional appearance and a willingness to think outside the box (or inside it!) in order to problem solve.
- In an ever-changing environment, our best candidate will be able to think on their feet to identify any potential issues and resolutions, problem solve and communicate effectively to both other employees and our clients.
- We are optimally looking for someone who is proficient in social media platforms, outlook, and the Microsoft suite; Additional program knowledge is an asset.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment while maintaining professionalism is a focus and having a friendly attitude toward our long term and potential clients will be key.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume via email to Sue Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org