Crew Member / Cook – Fergus, ON
July 4, 2022
August 4, 2022
Crew Member / Cook
Mary Brown's Chicken and Taters
Close to Public Transit:
Job type - Full-time / Part-time
Pay - CA$15.50 – CA$18.00 per hour
Job description Under the direction of the Store Manager, will primarily be responsible for ensuring all preparation and cooking are performed according to Mary Brown’s Standards. They must consistently deliver freshness, superior quality, and appealing presentation of all food products at all times.
- Training will be provided, please apply today
- Ensure all food are prepared and cooked according to Mary Brown’s guidelines
- Maintains established food rotations in storage in order to minimize spoilage and waste
- Review daily prep list and maintain level of food production to cater to peak demands
- Ensure safe sanitary practices are adhered to in accordance with company & facility policies
- Follow proper food safety procedures during preparation and cooking including maintaining all required labels and logs
- Ensure all food is cooked and served in the right condition, at the right temperature and the right time.
- Maintain all related work areas and equipment in a clean sanitary condition. Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping as well as cleaning equipment throughout shift
- Clean and sanitize tools and equipment as required, report damaged and/or inoperable equipment and fixtures to the manager on duty
- Assist in taking inventory
- Check and verify all deliveries. Record delivery temperatures and put away the orders according to FIFO (first in first out) method
- Perform morning kitchen set up and/or evening kitchen shut down duties. Performs other work-related duties as assigned
- Demonstrate professionalism, courtesy and respect for customers in all front of the house situations.