Counter/Beverage Staff – Guelph
Lady Glaze Doughnuts
Close to Public Transit:
- Helping customers with take-out process and taking payment
- Provide a friendly, welcoming experience to all customers and teammates
- Work to foster positive rapport/relationships with regular customers
- Receive in-person and online orders via Square POS, and other future platforms
- Greet and interact with all customers.
- Prepare beverages and sell coffee and other retail merchandise
- Provides the best knowledge of our products to all customers, including ingredients, and pay special attention to customers with food allergies.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating the environment
- Delivers superb customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer.
- Develops positive relationships with the team
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Respond to questions, orders and concerns
- Making and mixing of various coffee drinks, teas, milkshakes and juices in a fast a meticulous fashion
- Stocking the bar and fridges
- Making sure all working stations and bar are clean and organized as possible at all times
- Prepping, making and serving various beverages in accordance to the specification cookbooks
- Prepare milkshakes, espresso drinks, brew coffee, tea and other beverages with a focus on quality and consistency
- Dial-in espresso when starting and throughout your shift, weighing shots regularly
- Use initiative to complete all daily and weekly checklists
- Apply for Food Handler’s Certificate, if not already achieved
- Communicate with managers as needed on any equipment and process needs
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the Doughnut Shop and all associated protocols
- Follow and adhere to all policies and procedures laid out by Lady Glaze Staff Handbook
- Attend training sessions and team meetings
- Stock Shelves
- Follows the standard operational procedures, including cash handling, safety and security.
- Maintain an orderly and rotated stock system
This role consists of staff members who are extremely punctual and professional. High-energy team members with a positive attitude who are passionate about doughnuts and milkshakes/coffee. Day to day you will assist the manager in these tasks but must be self directed and able to take the lead in the absence of the management team. Everyone on our team works together so we all answer calls, provide excellent customer service (phone and in-store), as well as take and fill orders.
How to Apply:
How to Apply: Please email resume to: Sue Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org