Computer Technician – Fergus
Intelligent Computer Systems
Since 1992, owner Jeremy Woods has had a passion for computers and helping people. He decided to put the two together and start his first business. Currently, servicing just about every sector - residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural, automotive, education, financial and more. Working with just about any type of technology, ICS can develop a solution just for you. It is not just about selling a certain piece of hardware from a certain manufacturer, but finding the right thing for the situation. That is why we carry similar products from different manufacturers, because each situation is different.
Close to Public Transit:
9am to 5pm
- Dealing directly with customers to diagnose and solve computer problems both hardware and software.
- Software installation and troubleshooting, networking, server maintenance, providing on-site and remote support.
- Documenting, diagnosing and repair inbound warranty related computer issues. Relating to both hardware and software.
- Communication and collaboration with team members to create standard practice to assist with common issues that arise.
- Networking Experience would be an asset.
- Creating solutions to people's challenges.
- Other duties and assignments as requested.
- Previous computer I.T. experience is necessary, as well as a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Salary will depend on level of education and experience.
- Familiarity with computers hardware and software, specifically, with windows 10.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to communicate solutions clearly.
How to Apply:
Send resumes to email@example.com
- First interview will be virtual.
- Second interview will be in person.
- We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.