COMPOSITE TECHNICIAN – ERIN
Spartec Composites Serves The United States & Canada Spartec Composites is a full service composites manufacturer providing engineered composite products to leading OEMs within a wide range of industries. As an innovative and comprehensive leader in our field, we provide design assistance, project management, process development, tooling fabrication, composite fabrication and assembly. We are also fully committed to developing cost-considerate solutions of the highest quality, while maintaining outstanding service and on-time delivery. https://sparteccomposites.com/
Number of Positions:
Close to Public Transit:
44 hours/week, with benefits after 3 months
- Seeking (3) composite pre-peg laminators
- Carbon pre-preg layup for automotive parts
- Must have own transportation.
- Experience with carbon pre-preg layup for automotive parts an asset.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Looking for a very meticulous and organized person
- No experience required, training provided on site.
- PPE is required and provided (dust mask and safety glasses)
How to Apply:
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Composite Technician – Spartec in subject line. Spartec Composites is an equal opportunity employer with a great environment. We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.