Composite Team Member – Erin
Composite Team Member
Spartec Composites specializes in the design and manufacture of advanced composite and metallic components for a host of industries. We have operated in the composites business for over 40 years and have worked with many high-profile clients on major projects around the World.
Number of Positions:
Close to Public Transit:
Monday to Friday
7am to 4:30pm
- Select and install machine components, such as jigs, fixtures, shims and/or stops according to specifications, using hand tools and measuring devices
- Load/Remove parts from robot cells and perform daily maintenance
- Manufacture glass polyester shapes by preparation of raw materials to specifications for glass roving and resin, per work order instructions
- Remove materials or products from molds and cut/package/stack or store them as per work order instructions.
- Record and maintain production data, such quantities, types, and defects of materials produced
- Clean molds, using scrapers, brushes, scotch pads or air hoses
- Move materials, supplies, components, and finished products between storage and work areas, using work aids such as carts, forklifts and hand trucks
- Maintain count and perform packaging duties as required
- Complete work order paperwork
- Perform in-process inspection according to standard procedures
- Perform routine daily machine maintenance including cleaning up and lubrication
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
Looking for a very meticulous and organized person with great work ethic. All PPE supplied. Forklift experience an asset, but not required. Must speak & read English at a reasonable level. Must have own transportation.
How to Apply:
Spartec invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please note this on your application. Please Note: We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.