Coating Shop Assistant – Guelph
Coating Shop Assistant
Lawjack Wear Products Inc.
Lawjack Wear Products Inc. supplies High Performance Wear Resistant Products and Materials to industry. Lawjack Wear Products Inc. is a family business, which traces its roots back to 1938 when Alex B. Jackson introduced Linatex wear resistant natural rubber to North American industry. Alex Jackson is the third generation of Jackson offering industry solutions to wear problems.
Number of Positions:
Close to Public Transit:
Monday to Friday
depends on experience
- fluency in English (spoken and written) required
- understanding of health and safety practices as they relate to a workshop environment, in particular metalwork, machining, and welding
- required to wear safety shoes/boots and safety glasses at all times • proper application of standard personal protective equipment as required
- adherence to physical distancing guidelines as required
- able to lift 50lbs (23kg)
- ability to follow written and verbal directions from lead hand and/or manager
- familiarity with oxy-acetylene welding and/or arc welding an asset
- experience reading mechanical drawings an asset familiarity with AutoCAD or similar drafting software an asset
- up-to-date Standard First Aid with CPR C certification an asset
- Willing to train new hires
How to Apply:
How to apply: Please email your resume (cover letter optional) to email@example.com
Lawjack Wear Products Inc. invites and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including from groups that are traditionally underrepresented in employment, who may contribute to the further diversification of our team. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted. We will only be selecting candidates via email.