Private Family - south end of Guelph
The family is looking for a childcare provider for an infant and toddler at a private household.
Number of Positions:
Close to Public Transit:
• This is a position caring for 1 year old and a 3.5 year old in Guelph • Experience with young children required • Area of town is in South end of Guelph so someone in the area would be ideal but if not, reliable transportation to the family’s home is needed • Care for children, provide playtime, feed meals • Criminal Reference check required
- Previous experience working and caring for infants and toddlers is ideal
- Compassion, patience, and having a positive personality is essential
- Excellent supervision skills with strong attention to detail
- Prepare healthy snacks and meals
- Training in First Aid would be a strong asset
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Childcare Provider in the subject line.