CARPENTRY/DRYWALL – GUELPH
SERVPRO® of Guelph is accepting applications for cleaning and restoration. SERVPRO® is an industry leader in the fire and water restoration. Openings available for cleaning services, content/furniture packing, mitigation services, and water/fire technicians. SERVPRO® will provide training to the right candidates and assist with job advancements within the organization. SERVPRO® of Guelph specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage situation. So, when disaster strikes, homeowners, businesses and insurance providers will rely on us to respond with unparalleled service. As a nation’s leading fire and water cleanup and restoration company we are growing rapidly creating exciting opportunities. In this position, you will be making a difference each day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Close to Public Transit:
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
$19-$23.00 per hour
- Insulation, drywall, painting, baseboard, doors, casing, texture, minor flooring, etc.
- Provides direction and assists with demolitions
- Maintains a clean and organized work site daily
- Daily completion of tracking documents, timecards, checkout forms, photos, and other necessary documentation
- Ensure all relevant safety standards are followed according to OHSA requirements
- Effective oral communication
- 3 years of experience
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Valid Ontario driving license with reasonably clean driving record
- Practical knowledge of carpentry and building maintenance
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to: Keith Macleod email@example.com