Carpenter / Renovator Full Time- Elora
January 17, 2023
February 17, 2023
Carpenter / Renovator
Sequoia Woodworks & Restoration
Close to Public Transit:
40 – 50 per week
- Rough framing including custom residential builds, additions, garages, detached shops
- Custom decks and porches using a variety of materials including Composite, PVC decking, aluminum railings
- Exterior work including siding installation, board and baton, Maibec, and vinyl. Aluminum work, soffit, facia, eaves, custom flashing using an aluminum brake. Windows and doors
- Roofing including shingle, and steel. (I steer away from large complicated roofing but usually install only on projects I build)
- Some fencing work but usually more decorative than large liner ft fencing
- Interior finishing including insulation and poly, drywall boarding, drywall taping, prime and paint
- Trim carpentry and finishing, cabinet installations, some custom cabinet and shelf building
- Flooring including tile setting, hardwood, laminate
- Custom tile showers, and backsplash tile
- Concrete formwork and slab pouring. Garage floors, walkways. Finishes include exposed aggregate, broom finish, stamp concrete, and polished.
- General knowledge and experience in carpentry, building, renovations.
- Knowledge of the use of building tools associated with the duties listed above.
- Willingness to learn, positive attitude, and pride in workmanship is a must.
How to Apply:
How to Apply: Please contact Colin Perry by email or phone firstname.lastname@example.org 519-831-0072 (Text)