ACCOUNT MANAGER – GUELPH
Payroll Solutions International Inc.
Payroll Solutions International Inc. (PSII) is an Employer Services provider specializing in global payroll processing, professional employment, benefits administration, pension administration and human resources consulting. We work in a deadline driven, high energy environment. Our business has built its foundation on outstanding customer service principles and being on the forefront of technology. The right candidate will be energetic, systematic and a passion for driving our organization forward. Visit our website for more information www.psii.global
Close to Public Transit:
This position has a base salary range of $40,000.00-$60,000.00 geared specifically towards the experience of the candidate. In addition to a fixed commission compensation model providing for 10% commission on first year client lifecycle fees, paid weekly, and 5% commission on second and subsequent years, paid weekly. Client lifecycles vary, but on average last a minimum of four (4) years. This role has the potential to be a very lucrative six figure position, with no limitations on performance.
Job Overview: The Account Manager is responsible for the growth and development of the business in the local and international marketplace. He/she is expected to establish long-term business relationship with PSII’s business partners and customers in order to obtain referrals from them while also prospecting and acquiring new customers. He/she should make it a priority to study and understand his/her customers’ businesses and payroll needs so as to tailor PSII’s solution to the customers’ needs, thereby getting the customer to buy the solution. The role of a business payroll sales rep involves a great deal of networking; therefore, the individual working in this role should be able to develop effective networking strategies. These may include providing training and education to client’s managers, personal and business bankers, and business specialists on the benefits they would derive from using PSII’s payroll services Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure sales of PSII’s payroll services designed specifically to meet the needs of different scale businesses, as well as sales of bookkeeping and accounting services.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with banks, CPA’s, insurance agents and other viable prospects.
- Design innovative ways of sourcing for new clients, while ensuring great and continuous relationship with existing customers
- Identify and create result-oriented Centers of Influence Network with other sales professionals, including recruiters, in order to increase revenue
- Give presentations to both existing and prospective customers on PSII’s payroll services, relying on sound technical selling skills, as well as on deep product knowledge.
- Make sales by giving consultation and becoming a trusted advisor to business owners and decision makers in organizations with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors, and recommending PSII’s payroll solutions that meet their business needs, with the benefits of the solutions well highlighted
- Establish and maintains a database of qualified leads obtained through emails, direct mails, telephone interactions, referrals, cold calls or physical meetings with business owners, and management approved networking strategy
- Design business proposal to market PSII’s products, taking into account the major payroll problems faced by the client’s business, the effect of such issues on the business, and the solution which PSII’s products offer; ensure proposals are effectively presented to prospects/ develop and present multi-currency costing proposals to clients
- Keep correct and detailed records of all activities relating to customer prospecting and sales in the assigned territory or location, such as sales calls, follow-up, closed sales, and presentations.
- Organize and handle payroll input to PSII’s computerized system, as well impute and record all modifications that affect a client employee’s payroll.
- Communicate with other personnel with regards to modifications in payment and information on benefits.
- Utilize judgment and self-reliance to identify solutions to issues within defined procedures and policies.
- Ensure quality, precision, and promptness of his/her work.
- Work with management in developing annual marketing plan that highlights specific areas to focus on in meeting and surpassing sales targets for the year.
- Participate in any way required in the implementation of PSII’s marketing plan and strategies
- Participate in international trade fairs and business meetings
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts). Prepare quarterly, monthly, and weekly sales goals and forecasts
- Liaise with & manage the performance of In Country Providers and International Support Departments
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Possess high energy, success driven attitude, with proven ability to exceed sales goals
- Ability to work with technological tools and equipment and to adapt to changes in technology
- Articulate in communicating with business owners and managers over the phone, by email, and physical contact
- Strong ability to make effective presentations, and skills to negotiating deals
- Proven ability to prospect, add new leads, follow up, and close sales
- Possess strong self-confidence, perseverance, detailed-oriented, organizational skills, and strong will to go the extra mile to achieving set goals
- Excellent in using computer packages, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, to creating proposals, presentations, and other documents needed for effective marketing.
- Five or more years’ experience as an account manager, preferably two or more years as a successful payroll sales rep with Canadian and Global Payroll software, services and financial service industry
- Must exhibit knowledge of diverse auditing and payroll software and financial services programs
- Possess basic knowledge of financial services and how they operate
- Experience dealing with and selling to small level to medium level businesses
- Multi-Currency Experience will be considered an asset
- Must exhibit dexterity in contributing to team impact by achieving expected results as required
- PSII work environment typically involves working in an office and regular hours.
How to Apply:
Apply on website: www.psii.global https://clientapps.jobadder.com/56027/payroll-solutions-international/104227/account-manager We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those invited to participate in our recruitment process will be contacted.