Administrative Assistant and Bookkeeper – Guelph/Hillsburgh
Administrative Assistant and Bookkeeper
Fanjoy Culinary and Wellness Centre
Close to Public Transit:
Immediate for 6-8 weeks
- Directly assist our CEO in managing the necessary administrative details required for the successful and efficient daily operations of our culinary social enterprise with a keen sense of detail and efficiency. This includes filing, managing all aspects of promotional mail outs, customer service in answering phones in a courteous manner and addressing inquiries about services, writing and typing correspondence using Word, Google Docs and other word processing applications
- Facilitate effective communications and manage all scheduling for community collaborations with NGO’s and other businesses
- Filing, labeling, organizing and minimizing unnecessary paperwork to streamline an efficient means of running our office
- Assist in the application process of grants and facilitate new initiatives to move the overall company objectives forward
- Perform all administrative duties on Mac computers and software required to efficiently run Fanjoy
- Must have driver’s license and be able to work at either our Guelph or Hillsburgh location as needed during the current project
- Typing correspondence using Word, Google Docs and other word processing applications at a speed of min 50 words a min.
- Must demonstrate min 2 years of relevant experience and a strong proficiency in using G-Suite, Google Drive, Power Point, Zoom, Google Meets, Hubspot, Adobe Acrobat and other technologies using MACs & iPhone
How to Apply:
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.