ACCOUNTING CLERK – GUELPH
Ceva Animal Health
Close to Public Transit:
Temporary, part time, 3 days per week
Accounts payable, entering invoices, creating purchase orders, verifying order receipts and other clerical tasks as needed.
- Experience or understanding of bookkeeping fundamentals, systems an asset
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel is required
- Professional and understands the value of confidentiality
- Exceptional attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Self-starter, can work in a team and independently
- Willingness to learn
- May lead to full time / permanent position over time
How to Apply:
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include job title in the email, please. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.