A/Z Driver- Guelph
Guelph Manufacturing Inc.
Since its inception in 1965 as a custom Tool & Die machine shop; Guelph Manufacturing Group Inc. has evolved into a leading manufacturer and supplier of metal stampings, assemblies, headrest and armrest inserts, wire form, and other metal components to the automotive industry. Guelph Manufacturing has 3 plants in Guelph, Ontario, and our APMF plant in Atlanta, Georgia. Guelph Manufacturing's sales office is located in Warren, Michigan.
Close to Public Transit:
8 hour shifts, hybrid afternoon shift
- Reviews vehicle condition for operating safety and reports and or repairs as required
- Ensures product is loaded safely and secured as required.
- Delivers and picks up materials per schedule provided (sometimes routine) and represents GMG at suppliers in a courteous and professional manner
- A clean and neat appearance is required
- Drives safely, in a courteous demeanor (as represents the Company)
- Unhook and safely position trailers with appropriate docking procedures as required
- Some physical activity is required
- Comfortable in both indoor and outdoor weather/atmosphere – this will also be subjected to various road conditions
- Education: Grade 12 or equivalent
- Must have Class AZ Licence
- Above-average driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean criminal record
- Previous experience in an operating tractor-trailer or 5 ton straight an asset
- Experience with driving on city and highway driving of a 53-foot trailer and dual axle tractor
How to Apply:
Please email Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have experience driving on city and highway driving of a 53-foot trailer and dual axle tractor?