Achieving Competitive Employment
The ACE (Achieving Competitive Employment) program helps individuals with disabilities to get and keep jobs. Our aim is to provide resources to identify, develop, and utilize employable skills and abilities.
ACE Staff Can Provide:
- Job search assistance: how to help employers see past a disability and understand the assets you bring to their business
- Job development: direct contact with employers to generate leads and facilitate paid placements
- Job coaching: one-to-one support to adapt to a new workplace and be successful there
Who Can Use ACE?
- You must be 16 years of age or older
- You must also have an identified disability (this can mean a lot of things – if you’re not sure, ask us!)
- Resident of Guelph or Wellington County
- Ready to prepare and achieve employment
A.C.E. is funded by Ontario Disabilities Support Program Employment Supports