MACHINE OPERATOR – FERGUS
January 10, 2018
Close to Public Transit:
Starting as soon as possible
Full time nights: Monday-Thursday. 44 hours - 12 hour shifts
- To operate various types of equipment grinders, extruders and forklifts
- Operate and maintain process perimeters to ensure quality.
- Accountable for the Health and Safety for yourself and all employee’s, housekeeping is at a high level focus for the entire plant.
- Ensure shift to shift communication
- Work in accordance with safety and plant policies
- Follow – SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and WI (Work Instructions)
- Review and maintain production schedule with Supervisor to meet requirements
- Ensure machines are running and well maintained
- Meet all production schedule requirements.
- Ensure quality of the product meets Company standards
- Experience in production in a manufacturing environment - preferred ideally in a recycling or plastic extrusion environment.
- Willingness to learn and able to lift
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must have CSA approved safety boots
- Knowledge of various Health and Safety policies and procedures including safe lifting and carrying
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts
How to Apply:
If interested, please email resume to Faith Loft Floft@2ndchance.ca or deliver to Faith at 2nd Chance Employment Counselling – Fergus office or fax 519-843-3784 Please put name of business and job title in subject line.